1.12.2008

Quirky

Here are some quirky things about me.

-my right big toe pops when I walk
-I have a weird human trick I can do with my feet
-I hate the smell of rye bread
-I love to eat snow
-a few weeks after I get my hair cut, I want it to be different again
-I like to sleep with the blankets curled up under my chin
-I love all of the old , half-hour Christmas specials (Charlie Brown, Grinch, Mickey's Christmas Carol, Frosty, Rudolph, Santa Claus is Comin' to Town) even though I hardly ever catch them on TV.
-I am a frustrated perfectionist. (I always know how I want things to be arranged, put away, etc. but I tend to live in clutter!)
-Sometimes when people are talking to me, I tap the syllables of what they're saying on my fingers (Told you they were quirky!)
-I am VERY indecisive (My sister, Casey, was in a store with me once and said that I had to say that I wanted something three times before I could get an item I was looking at because I kept looking at it but not making up my mind. A clerk had to get it down, so she wanted to make sure I REALLY wanted it! We were probably in the store for at least an hour before I finally made a decision!)

What is quirky about you?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ok...quirky....A peculiarity of behavior...THIS I can do.

1. My left eye doesn't move to the left, it never has. When I try I see double.

2. I write EVERYTHING down.

3. I have a scar on my left leg that turns purple when I get mad or upset.

4. I read everything twice.

5. I wiggle my foot when I am nervous.

6. I take things apart when I am thinking. (i.e. pens, cell phone...whatever)

7. I bite my lip when I am trying not to say something.

Ok...that's enough quirkiness from me!