9.12.2011

Pinterest Challenge Accepted!

My friend, Val, a.k.a One Sassy Housewife, put out a challenge a few days ago. It involves using some inspiration from a site called Pinterest. Haven't heard of it? Well, it has become sort of a time-sucking rabbit hole for me and I've noticed lots of other people that I know lately who've jumped into it. Well, Valerie suggested that we stop doing so much "pinning" and start actually crafting!

I've used some ideas in my bedroom redo, but that room isn't nearly finished and I have taken a break from it.

So... here are some of the ideas that I have in the works or REALLY want to try.





1. Harry Potter inspired Lightning Bolt toddler shirt for d.
2. Apple Pie Caramel Apple for friends :)
3. Felt Leaf Garland for fallish decor
4. Freezer Stenciled word pillows for the couch or bedroom.
5. Black and White Wreath. I'll embellish with orange for fall.
6. Mercury Glass Lamp DIY SO want to do this for my bedroom.
She gave a deadline of September 30th. So, hopefully I'll actually be back soon with another blog post to show something actually completed! :)

No comments: