7.15.2008

Special Deliveries!?!?

It is getting really late, but as I often do when I am up late, I was reading a blog by someone creative and stumbled upon this fabulous idea! It sounds a bit familiar...
http://simplyradiant.blogspot.com/2008/06/delivering.html

The writer happened to be a bit depressed about a move that is taking her away from her normalcy. She is grieving. Her loss is the home in which she and her family poured themselves. BUT, the cool thing is that when she is feeling blue, she brings unexpected gifts to friends, neighbors, etc. She is uplifted when she is uplifting someone else. That's what I want Love Wins to be. I want it to be a bright spot, even when there is crap happening to me or those who get the gifts. Right now, I feel pretty crappy. Sometimes I don't even want to get out of my pajamas and it is the middle of the afternoon... I do get pumped when I am thinking about Love Wins. I am really excited about the July gifts. The ladies will actually get to pick their favorites of two different, very summery things! Can you guess what they are?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to say I'm sorry for everything your enduring right now - when I saw you Sunday morning it took all my strength not to grab you in a hug (but I didn't want to get thrown out of church to squeezing people). I also have to say I was enjoying the music on Sunday (not singing per my mom's request years ago....ha) and was happy I didn't sing as I heard the most angelic voice behind me.........you have a fantastic gift of song Erin Miller!

Erin said...

Thanks Keri. One person did hug me and I started crying... You should totally sing, even if you think you can't! It's okay. i say make a joyful noise! Thanks for the compliment.