7.22.2008

Mama Mia!

Yesterday, my friend, Debbie and I went to see Mama Mia. I LOVE musicals, hence the reason I am singing with Donnie and 90 other people on stage this weekend in The Music Man with Gardner Community Theatre. Anyways... the movie is SO awesome! Obviously a lot of music by Abba. There were some silly, quirky moments, but as usual for me, I laughed out loud and clapped and sang throughout the movie! I like to do that when I'm in public watching a musical! Don't you? I hope my friend, Debbie didn't mind!!! I would highly recommend it. It is REALLY fun! Thanks to Debbie for getting me out of the house. :)

1 comment:

debbie said...

I'm game for whenever you want to get out of the house! And it was an added pleasure to hear your voice singing with the cast....you have been truly blessed with a beautiful singing voice, use it often! I am buying Mamma Mia when it comes out on dvd! What a great girlie movie! We will have to go see atleast one of the movies we saw in the previews!