3.03.2008

Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

I just have to say that I LOVE chocolate dipped strawberries!

Jaymie and I delivered gifts to the clubs again last Friday. We took chocolate dipped strawberries. They were a hit! Sarah and Aaron Holmes are definitely pros at making them. I didn't have the pleasure of eating any this time, but I have had that pleasure many times when they have made them in the past. I know that Aaron has his specific methods and that he spent some time coaching Sarah the night before so that they would be just perfect! And they totally were! Sarah did great! Lots of ladies and a couple of gentlemen enjoyed them and oohed and aahed over them while we were there.

Do you have a FAVORITE chocolate treat?

1 comment:

Emily said...

Ahhh yes....while I don't LOVE chocolate as much as some woman claim to, I must say that while visiting my cousins 2 summers ago I fell in love with chocolate dipped blueberries.