3.21.2008

What do you think about The Shack?

Have you started reading this book by William P. Young? Do you love it? Hate it? Did it make you think? Wonder something? Give you a different outlook? Relate to you? I want to know what you think! Please share. Let's talk about questions. Give our comments.

My first thought when I read the beginning was, what's really going on here? Why is the main character in a foul mood? And calling God, "Papa"... I have never heard anyone call God, "Papa" before. That was different. I also related to the main character and his daughter Kate. They both seemed a bit depressed. Sometimes I feel that way. Especially when someone close to me is gone.

What are your thoughts?

4 comments:

Emily said...

Erin,

I haven't started reading this book, yet! I am going to try to go to Border's tonight to see if they have it.

Hopefully they do!

christina joy said...

hey erin! found your blog from donnie's and i found his on facebook.

my dad bought me the book a couple weeks ago. i've only read a couple pages but hope to get more into it this weekend.

christina joy said...

i'm going to link to you on my own blog too. :-)

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.