4.19.2008

Simple Quote

"Still round the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate." _ J.R.R. Tolkien

I could use a little inspiration about the future. This summer, Donnie and I are heading into some unknown territory. The prospect of getting pregnant with help from a fertility doctor and his team of helpers is a HUGE leap of faith. A lot of things run through my head when I think about it... Ideas of creating a home for a new little one. Adding that precious new life to our family. Today, I'm choosing to think positively. A new road... A secret gate...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thinking positive thoughts will bring that energy to you! Many prayers are being said! You two will make amazing parents!

Erin said...

Thanks Keri! Everyone that I talk to keeps saying that they're praying. That is SUCH a welcome thing. I really need help to keep a positive attitude. It is hard sometimes to stay in that mode!