11.09.2008

Calling ALL Bakers!

Anyone interested in baking for the Love Wins Ministry for December, please keep reading! I need YOU, to help me with a big task of baking for a WHOLE LOT of gifts. We'd like to make a box of baked goodies for each of 40 ladies and maybe a tray for each club to set on the bar. This is where your help would be appreciated... I'd love to have 10-15 people each make 4 dozen of one kind of treat. I'd like each person to make a different type of treat. (hunks of fudge, peanut butter blossoms, baggies of choc. covered pretzels, any type of Christmas treat or cookie or bar.) We need 4 dozen of each treat so that we can make a nice, full box for each lady.
Please individually wrap 40 items and put the remaining ones in a separate container.
All baked goods need to be delivered to the Miller house no later than Wednesday December 17th. We'll package all of the treats on December 18th and the delivery date for December will be the 19th.
Please leave a comment below with what you'd like to bring.
Thanks so much for your help!

6 comments:

debbie said...

The youth will make something, just let us know yet! We have a few who love to bake! Thanks!

Emily said...

Anything I can do that doesn't involve baking?!?!? I have enough of that going on in the next month and a half that I don't want to add to it! (But could be convinced if it's needed!) HAHA! Let me know if you need some others after you have a total count!
Signed,
Someone that prefers something other than baking but will if you need me to!

:)
Em

Anonymous said...

I will make chocolate dipped pretzels!

Erin said...

Emily, What if you picked something easy and even maybe asked your mom to do the baking with you? So far we've got about 5 bakers...

Erin said...

I am planning to do rice krispy treats and maybe one other thing. Heather is doing fudge or peanut butter balls, and Valerie is making some kid of treat, too. Ashley is also making chocolate chip cookies.

SO, we've got Debbie, Emily, Sara, Heather, Ashley, Valerie, and Erin.

debbie said...

The youth are going to make mint bark on the night of the 8th and then I will get it to you so you can freeze it. Thanks!