6.19.2008

Oh Neglected Blog... and a service project!

I think it has been nearly three months since I have taken the time to say anything on this blog. Forgive me! I wonder if there is even anyone still interested in reading out there!

Well, I wanted to at least pop in and say, "Hello" just in case. so,"Hello out there!"

I also wanted to share about our visit to My Father's House in Paola about a month ago. It was an awesome day! I think the large group of us overwhelmed Jay and his son. They weren't quite sure what to have al of us do! After a bit, some of us started working outside on landscaping and clearing. Others painted inside. It was nice to get the chance to meet some new people and work together to help some others who needed it. I thought that it was a beautiful picture of the Kingdom of God working together to accomplish good. Here is a link to Donnie's thoughts from the day on his blog. And here are some pictures from the day taken by Donnie and Brady.



1 comment:

Emily said...

Still here...still interested...

I am glad to see a new post from you!

Hope you had a great vacation and can't wait to see an update from you about it!

Miss you tons!